By Ford Sledge, BWC Employer Training Center Manager
If your organization is looking for opportunities for professional development, why not consider online training? BWC’s Division of Safety & Hygiene offers a variety of training options to meet the varying needs of your business. Although in-person training isn’t currently offered, our online options provide the highest quality training led by experts from the safety industry.
Online training comes in three options:
- E-Courses are self-paced, on-demand trainings for your convenience.
- Interactive Safety Webinars led by industry experts are available on a variety of important topics and include continuing education units (CEUs) and certificates upon completion.
- Engaging virtual training classes (VTCs) are available with various CEUs.
Training ranges from 30 minutes to four days in length with varying levels of interactivity so students can decide what options best meet their needs.
Some of our upcoming virtual training offerings include:
- Effective Safety Teams Half-day Workshop, Mar. 30, 2022 from 9:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Health Hazards and Toxicology Fundamentals, Apr. 4-5, 2022 from 9:30 a.m. – 12:45 p.m.
No matter what your training needs are, we’ve got you covered. Access our e-Courses at any time or view our events calendar for the latest safety webinar and VTC listings. A full listing of available training offerings can be found in our online Safety Services Catalog.