By Erik Harden, BWC Public Information Officer
This year’s most-read posts include a story about a safety council meeting that literally saved a life, a feature on our safety services helping a local business achieve success, a wrap-up of the 2019 Ohio Safety Congress & Expo, and much more.
In case you missed them, below is a listing of our top 10 blog posts from 2019.
- Violence against EMS workers a real threat
- This safety council meeting was a life-saver – literally
- Walking down grain is a deadly operation (Don’t do it)
- New online poster archive takes visitors on a safe trip through time
- One year in, Better You, Better Ohio! is improving workers health, well-being
- BWC safety grants save lives, time, and money
- Workplace fatalities are so last century
- OSC19 – It was great to connect with YOU!
- Safety Innovation Awards finalists show their ingenuity
- ‘A split second’ nearly cost safety expert his life
As always, if you have ideas for blog topics, please let us know. Leave a comment and we’ll do our best to make it happen.
Have a happy and SAFE new year!